How does it all work?
- You'll receive your Clubcard statements throughout the year stating your Christmas Savings total.
- You can top up your savings with your own money in store at the checkout and the Customer Service Desk, from 50p to £360.
- Top up throughout the year and receive:
£25 top up = £1.50 bonus
£50 top up = £3 bonus
£100 top up = £6 bonus
£200 top up = £12 bonus.
- Your last chance to top up your savings and receive your bonus in your November 2016 statement is 18th October.
- In your November statement, you'll receive all your Clubcard vouchers, any top-up vouchers you've saved up and any bonus vouchers you have earned - all just in time for Christmas.
Clubcard Boost at Tesco event - Important information
Our last Clubcard Boost at Tesco event will take place from the 16th May until 26th June. What does this mean for me as a Christmas Saver customer?
- If you opted out of the scheme by 5th May following our notification about the last event, your vouchers will have been sent to you in the May Clubcard statement, to take part in Clubcard Boost at Tesco.
- If you want to take part in the last Boost at Tesco event, but have not already told us, you can still opt out by calling 0800 023 4912 or 0330123 0258 by Monday 20th June.
See terms and conditions below or find out more information about the Boost at Tesco event
Become a Christmas Saver
Christmas Savers Standard Terms and conditions
- You can start topping up your 2016 Christmas Savers account from 26th December 2015. You can top-up up to £360 per year.
- Top-up vouchers are valid for two years from the date of issue.
- Excludes Tobacco, Esso fuels, Prescription medicines, Lottery products, Infant formula milk Gift cards, Travel Money.
- Clubcard points are not collected on cash top-ups. Christmas savers Top-up vouchers cannot be used on Boost partners, converted into Airmiles/BA miles or used in the Clubcard Boost at Tesco event.
- Top up vouchers which are expired or lost will be re-issued in the form of a money card, providing the top up vouchers have not previously been redeemed.
- You will receive a bonus voucher if you have topped up £25 or more throughout the year.
- Maximum bonus voucher value is £12. Bonus vouchers are valid for 2 months from the date of issue. Bonus vouchers which are expired or lost will not be re-issued.
- You can opt out of the scheme any time of the year and will receive your Clubcard vouchers in the next statement due after the next points cut-off date. However, any top-up vouchers you have saved throughout the year will not be sent out until your November statement. If you opt out of the scheme you will no longer be able to top-up your Clubcard account. If you opt out of the Christmas savers scheme and have topped up £50 or more in the current 2015 collection period (26/12/15 – 18/10/16) you will not receive a bonus in your November statement.
- The last date for top up in 2016 for the November statement is 18th October, 2016. Click here for full Clubcard terms and conditions or please call 0800 591 688* or 0330 123 1688** Clubcard terms and conditions apply. See http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/help/terms-and-conditions/ for details.
- Christmas Savers who wish to take part in the last ever Clubcard Boost at Tesco event in May 2016 can call the Clubcard helpline on 0800 591 688 or 0330 123 1688. Customers need to opt-out of the Clubcard Christmas savers scheme by 20th June 2016 so that we can process your request and issue you with a gift card in order to participate in the last ever Boost at Tesco event which ends on the 26th June 2016. Opt out customer will receive Tesco gift card double the value of their vouchers based on Clubcard points collected up until May 2016. Top-up amount will be given to the value added by the customer up to this point (NOT doubled). Customers who opt out at any time before 18/10/2016 you will not receive a bonus voucher.
* Free from BT landlines. Other providers vary. Calls may be recorded.
** Charged at local rate from mobiles and private telephones.