Best Western Hotels
Because every Best Western hotel is independently owned, they each come with their own character and charm. However, you'll always receive the quality of service you deserve.
Please note your token codes will be emailed to you rather than posted.
What you get
Best Western is the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in Great Britain. Just use your Tesco Clubcard to visit at a discount. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 Best Western tokens to spend on a break to one of Best Western's 140 hotels
They're all unique yet charming so everyones experiences are different, except for the polite and friendly staff treatment which is apparent across the range.
Best Western have been delivering local knowledge to intrepid tourists year on year, 30 years to be precise. From castles to sea views, country cabins to rural manors and city breaks, you can receive the same pleasures at a discount.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Best Western Hotels,
additional information about Best Western Hotels (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good value w/end breakBy 27 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
Booked Hotel at MILTON KEYNES as we were attending the classic car show at Silverstone.The hotel was very comfortable, clean with a superb room.The attached Hungry Horse Pub/Restaurant offered good food with value for money.No fault found and excellent service during booking via TESCO CLUB CARD.We have used CLUB CARD on many occasions and would recommend the service to anyone,especially during the doubling up period.Date used : 25/07/2015
- They took our money then refused to let us rebookBy Paddy10022 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We saved up our tesco vouchers and added some extra money, unfortunately we had a family death from a collegue. I phoned the hotel with plenty of notice, to ask if we could change the dates, they kindly agreed (we would have got cover and gone if not) we discussed other possible dates, they waited until the booking date had gone then, refused to rebook having taken all the money. Just annoyed as we would have gone if they told us that we couldn't rebook and we had plenty of warning. Sadly no family stay in London now. What a waste !Date used : 19/07/2015
- Perfect family breakBy Dawnruss114 July 2015aged 35 to 44Female
Delighted that we were able to use our club card points to book this relaxing break. Our room was of a very high standard and the children had good size single beds. If I'm honest I didn't have high expectations and was sure people booking through the club card points scheme would be located in a room of lesser quality. The staff were very helpful and all the meals we had were of exceptionally good quality. The breakfasts had something for everyone and there was plenty choices for children. Can't wait to go back. Thank you club card and Best Western.Date used : 06/07/2015
- Relaxing breakBy Gill4708 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
We booked this hotel using clubcard vouchers. There was no problem exchanging the vouchers and booking the hotel. The girl I spoke to was very helpful and friendly. Again, no problems checking in at hotel. Staff very pleasant. On the negative side, the hotel could do with some modernisation however, we had everything we needed in our room. There were wedding receptions at the hotel on both Friday and Saturday nights and we were wakened up several times during the night with the noise of the overnight guests. The hotel breakfast was lovely. Drymen village and surrounding area is beautiful.Date used : 03/07/2015
- Noise Until the Early HoursBy Eaglore08 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
The hotel was in an excellent location just off the M1, but that did mean you could hear some traffic noise. That was nothing compared to the hours of guests noise in the rooms above. We had two twin rooms allocated on the ground floor in different parts of the building. My daughter and I were kept awake until 130am by what sounded like an elephant route march above us. My husband and son faired even worse as they were M1 side of the building and had, what my husband described as, people jumping off their beds, above them until 4am! The floorboards were also extremely squeaky. Breakfast was okay but staff were very slow to replenish hot food, especially eggs, which didn't arrive throughout the entire time we were dining. Would not visit again, unless could be guaranteed top floor.Date used : 26/06/2015
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 387 6630 to check availability and price before purchasing your token.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• You must book at least 2 days prior to your intended stay.
• Paper tokens cannot be used in conjunction with email codes
• Best Western will only accept one token code per booking, and no change is given.
• Stays are based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room, bed & breakfast.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see additional information.
• Token codes may be used against 1 night stays, or more. Please note that some hotels may apply a minimum 2 night stay during busy periods.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens valid on Best Western flexible bed & breakfast rates booked on the EI rate plan only and at selected GB hotels only.
• All rates are subject to availability.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded. Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Children under 12 stay free subject to the availability of a family room (minimum two paying adults) and eat breakfast for free in conjunction with the purchase of an adult breakfast.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.