Best Western Hotels
Because every Best Western hotel is independently owned, they each come with their own character and charm. However, you'll always receive the quality of service you deserve.
Please note your token codes will be emailed to you rather than posted.
What you get
Best Western is the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in Great Britain. Just use your Tesco Clubcard to visit at a discount. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 Best Western tokens to spend on a break to one of Best Western's 140 hotels
They're all unique yet charming so everyones experiences are different, except for the polite and friendly staff treatment which is apparent across the range.
Best Western have been delivering local knowledge to intrepid tourists year on year, 30 years to be precise. From castles to sea views, country cabins to rural manors and city breaks, you can receive the same pleasures at a discount.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Best Western Hotels,
additional information about Best Western Hotels (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- A waste of vouchersBy cerijerry02 September 2015
I'm disappointed with the Best Western and Tesco partnership. It wasn't explicit that only a certain number of rooms are available for Tesco customers. So if you checked availability on the hotel's website, a room may not be available for customers using Tesco vouchers. With the first hotel I tried, there weren't any rooms available for 2 months. With the second, there weren't any rooms available on a Friday or Saturday. Next time I will spend my vouchers on a different boost reward.
- Second Class Guests with Tesco VouchersBy DisgruntledFather26 August 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Found the hotel in Hull for Saturday the 29th of August, they had rooms available for myself and my 3 year old daughter who I am having for an overnight stay with me. Exchanged some Tesco vouchers to pay for it, telephoned their central reservations line to book the room. I was put on hold, then told that they don't have any rooms available to Tesco voucher customers. That's the last time I book a room in a Best Western hotel. I've stayed at quite a few and there has always been an issue whilst staying with them all over the country, but I've put up with it. Now they are showing their money grabbing side with absolutely no regard for customer loyalty. Well, your customer "service" just earned you this review.Date used : 26/08/2015
- Hotel BreaksBy 24 August 2015aged 65 or overMale
We have used our vouchers on a number of occasions for a break at different Best Western hotels and have always been amazed at the service, room quality and general value of these vouchers. Being retired we are not constrained by dates so we tend to order our vouchers before deciding on where we will go (usually because they are near to expiring!). We usually put some money towards our stay so that we can have a decent break (two nights is not enough!). Given that the vouchers have cost nothing the value towards a hotel stay is unbeatable.Date used : 17/08/2015
- Best? WesternBy 17 August 2015
Important stuff first, before you buy the voucher. Make sure your chosen hotel is on the list, make sure you can book your desired date before you buy the voucher and finally be aware you might get the room cheaper by booking direct with the hotel, on an advanced booking rate, you have to book on the flexible room rate using the voucher. The Best Western call centre is very helpful. The Beamish Hall Hotel is really nice, great location and a decent breakfast. The staff are all friendly and helpful. Having already stayed here before at full price I was delighted to get Bed and Breakfast at at greatly reduced rate - cheaper than the advance rate. Would definately stay again - just be aware of the voucher restrictions.Location/Branch : Beamish Hall Hotel
- Good value w/end breakBy 27 July 2015aged 65 or overMale
Booked Hotel at MILTON KEYNES as we were attending the classic car show at Silverstone.The hotel was very comfortable, clean with a superb room.The attached Hungry Horse Pub/Restaurant offered good food with value for money.No fault found and excellent service during booking via TESCO CLUB CARD.We have used CLUB CARD on many occasions and would recommend the service to anyone,especially during the doubling up period.Date used : 25/07/2015
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 387 6630 to check availability and price before purchasing your token.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• You must book at least 2 days prior to your intended stay.
• Paper tokens cannot be used in conjunction with email codes
• Best Western will only accept one token code per booking, and no change is given.
• Stays are based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room, bed & breakfast.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see additional information.
• Token codes may be used against 1 night stays, or more. Please note that some hotels may apply a minimum 2 night stay during busy periods.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens valid on Best Western flexible bed & breakfast rates booked on the EI rate plan only and at selected GB hotels only.
• All rates are subject to availability.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded. Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Children under 12 stay free subject to the availability of a family room (minimum two paying adults) and eat breakfast for free in conjunction with the purchase of an adult breakfast.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.