Best Western Hotels
Because every Best Western hotel is independently owned, they each come with their own character and charm. However, you'll always receive the quality of service you deserve.
Please note your token codes will be emailed to you rather than posted.
What you get
Best Western is the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in Great Britain. Just use your Tesco Clubcard to visit at a discount. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 Best Western tokens to spend on a break to one of Best Western's 140 hotels
They're all unique yet charming so everyones experiences are different, except for the polite and friendly staff treatment which is apparent across the range.
Best Western have been delivering local knowledge to intrepid tourists year on year, 30 years to be precise. From castles to sea views, country cabins to rural manors and city breaks, you can receive the same pleasures at a discount.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Best Western Hotels,
additional information about Best Western Hotels (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good valueBy Matty1503 July 2015aged 25 to 34Male
Nice hotel, friendly staff. Booked this for me and my girlfriend to go to Alton Towers. The only bad point is the drinks at the bar were very expensive. more than £8 for a large glass of wine.Date used : 13/06/2015
- excellent choiceBy Posy02 July 2015aged 65 or overFemale
From the moment we arrived nothing was too much trouble for the lovely helpful staff. Our room on the first floor was lovely with a perfect view of the gardens and golf course.Reception staff offered to take our bags to the room as there is no lift. The food was top notch and beautifully presented.Though it was the hottest two days on record, and there was no air con. there were two fans in the room which was fine. All staff were very happy and friendly. We could find no fault at all and we are looking forward to another visit to see some of the many places in the area we didn't get a chance to see on this trip. We would certainly recommend this product to others.Date used : 29/06/2015
- GREAT VALUEBy SEZZ02 July 2015aged 45 to 54Female
The Tesco scheme is great value. The price you pay is as advertised on the Best Western site, but is not their cheapest rate, but as it is costing nothing, there is no problem ! The booking was straightforward as long as you read the t & c's. All their hotels are independent, so you will get different standards, luckily we have never had any problems. The Garstang Country Hotel in Lancs. was lovely; friendly, helpful staff, good breakfast, large rooms with good views of either the gardens or their golf course and in a picturesque part of the country. Have already recommended this hotel and the Tesco scheme to friends.Date used : 23/06/2015
- Worst hotel room ever stayed in.By zahia27 June 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Windmill Village Hotel, Golf & Leisure Club Hotel Address: Birmingham Road Allesley Coventry, Warwickshire CV5 9AL stayed on 12 th june for one night , firstly when I booked for my family of four which included 2 children 10 and 9 years , best western charged about £11.00 more then the normal price , and when I enquired from them why , I was informed because you are using tescos vouchers !!.Anyway still did the booking , checked in family room on first floor , I asked the receptionist is it possible to have a room on the ground floor , and she informed me that they do not have any rooms on that floor , which afterwards proved wrong .The main problem with the room was no ventilation , no air conditioning , a fan was provided , and it was a warm day , it felt like a sauna .then we went downstairs to use the pool , then the Jacuzzi was out of order for the couple of days we were there . The room was a health hazard , very suffocating without the fan on , four people in one room , the whole night we could not sleep, due to overheated room , sweating all night .I complained in the morning to the hotel reception manager and she came to check the room with me and totally agreed how bad the room ventilation was, as she could also feel the heat coming in from the ceiling . All in all , a very bad experience , please don't bother using your tescos tokens for this hotel , in fact I have lost trust in all Best western hotels now and will never use tescos tokens to book another hotel with them .Although I complained , the owner of the hotel has not bothered to write to me a response .Date used : 12/06/2015
- Good WeekendBy Chalky23 June 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Booked a one night stay for myself an my wife as part of her Birthday, very nice room in the main building and very quiet, mainly due to it being Thursday. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and the meal we had in the evening was of a very good quality, all in all value for money and a lovely location.Date used : 11/06/2015
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 387 6630 to check availability and price before purchasing your token.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• You must book at least 2 days prior to your intended stay.
• Paper tokens cannot be used in conjunction with email codes
• Best Western will only accept one token code per booking, and no change is given.
• Stays are based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room, bed & breakfast.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see additional information.
• Token codes may be used against 1 night stays, or more. Please note that some hotels may apply a minimum 2 night stay during busy periods.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens valid on Best Western flexible bed & breakfast rates booked on the EI rate plan only and at selected GB hotels only.
• All rates are subject to availability.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded. Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Children under 12 stay free subject to the availability of a family room (minimum two paying adults) and eat breakfast for free in conjunction with the purchase of an adult breakfast.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.