Best Western Hotels
Because every Best Western hotel is independently owned, they each come with their own character and charm. However, you'll always receive the quality of service you deserve.
Please note your token codes will be emailed to you rather than posted.
What you get
Best Western is the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in Great Britain. Just use your Tesco Clubcard to visit at a discount. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 Best Western tokens to spend on a break to one of Best Western's 140 hotels
They're all unique yet charming so everyones experiences are different, except for the polite and friendly staff treatment which is apparent across the range.
Best Western have been delivering local knowledge to intrepid tourists year on year, 30 years to be precise. From castles to sea views, country cabins to rural manors and city breaks, you can receive the same pleasures at a discount.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Best Western Hotels,
additional information about Best Western Hotels (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Burns Hotel ExcellentBy Comma09 October 2015aged 65 or overFemale
This lovely hotel in a quiet London square was very pleasant indeed. The staff were efficient, caring and helpful and the rooms were comfortable and well-equipped. The breakfast was excellent and the evening menu was ordinary and very reasonably priced - not fine dining but enjoyable. The hotel is 5 minutes walk from Earls Court tube station (District and Piccadilly lines) so was very convenient and there are shops and restaurants along the main road by the station. Highly recommendedDate used : 09/10/2015
- A very good breakBy Ilikeshopping15 September 2015aged 55 to 64Female
The process of redeeming vouchers and subsequent booking of hotel went very smoothly. I was looking for a four night stay: I was flexible in my dates/hotels and was booking 5 months in advance. The result was I got my first choice of dates and hotel. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay - very friendly and helpful staff with a good choice of food available at breakfast and dinner. Would certainly try to use Best Western again when sufficient vouchers are available.Date used : 06/09/2015
- Wonderful breakBy toonarmyfan12 September 2015aged 55 to 64Female
I have booked two breaks over the last two years without any problems. Staff on the phone are very helpful. As long as you do your research beforehand and do not expect rooms to be available at short notice at a weekend then you should be fine. Both of the hotels were excellent with friendly helpful staff. Food and drink were reasonably priced.Date used : 12/09/2015
- Read the small print!!!By GSDOwner04 September 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Checking on the website is not good enough to check that a room is available - only specific rooms are set aside for use with Clubcard vouchers. Booking with Clubcard vouchers is non-transferable and non-refundable - BUT - the price you have to pay is for the most flexible refundable rooms! For the dates and room I wanted, this was a jump in price of £80 from the price quoted on the website. If you're happy with this, you may get a nice break - I wasn't so I lost a lot of vouchers :(Date used : 04/09/2015
- A waste of vouchersBy cerijerry02 September 2015
I'm disappointed with the Best Western and Tesco partnership. It wasn't explicit that only a certain number of rooms are available for Tesco customers. So if you checked availability on the hotel's website, a room may not be available for customers using Tesco vouchers. With the first hotel I tried, there weren't any rooms available for 2 months. With the second, there weren't any rooms available on a Friday or Saturday. Next time I will spend my vouchers on a different boost reward.
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 387 6630 to check availability and price before purchasing your token.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• You must book at least 2 days prior to your intended stay.
• Paper tokens cannot be used in conjunction with email codes
• Best Western will only accept one token code per booking, and no change is given.
• Stays are based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room, bed & breakfast.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see additional information.
• Token codes may be used against 1 night stays, or more. Please note that some hotels may apply a minimum 2 night stay during busy periods.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens valid on Best Western flexible bed & breakfast rates booked on the EI rate plan only and at selected GB hotels only.
• All rates are subject to availability.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded. Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Children under 12 stay free subject to the availability of a family room (minimum two paying adults) and eat breakfast for free in conjunction with the purchase of an adult breakfast.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.