Best Western Hotels
Because every Best Western hotel is independently owned, they each come with their own character and charm. However, you'll always receive the quality of service you deserve.
Please note your token codes will be emailed to you rather than posted.
What you get
Best Western is the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in Great Britain. Just use your Tesco Clubcard to visit at a discount. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 Best Western tokens to spend on a break to one of Best Western's 140 hotels
They're all unique yet charming so everyones experiences are different, except for the polite and friendly staff treatment which is apparent across the range.
Best Western have been delivering local knowledge to intrepid tourists year on year, 30 years to be precise. From castles to sea views, country cabins to rural manors and city breaks, you can receive the same pleasures at a discount.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Best Western Hotels,
additional information about Best Western Hotels (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Twin or Double RoomBy Spursman26 May 2015aged 55 to 64Male
Stayed in this hotel on two occasions before this booking and on both occasions a double room has been allocated on request at the time of the booking. We like this hotel because of it's size and location and is by far our preferred choice in the Bath area. On this occasion though we have to wait until arrival before we know if we have a double or have to put up with a twin. This might seem a small point but it makes a difference to our perception of the booking system. In all other respects, the Clubcard offer, the delivery of the tokens and the helpfulness of the booking staff are excellent.Date used : 26/05/2015
- Great Value Easter BreakBy Andigar16 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Booked a 3-night break to visit Eden Project. Wasn't expecting much from hotel as vouchers made it really cheap. Pleasantly surprised. Hotel great, food excellent, staff faultless, location fantastic. Perfect weather ensured this was a fabulous few days away - all the better for our low expectations!Date used : 07/04/2015
- 4th TIME AT BEST WESTERN HOTELBy THEDUFF14 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
GOOD TIMES AT ALL THE BEST WESTERN HOTELS, PARTICULARLY PEMBBOKESHIRE WITH THE TASTE-CARD SAVING ON THE MEALS. ONLY COMPLAINT IS THE COST OF THE BOOKING ON THE VOUCHERS, AS THE HOTEL RATES QUOTED ARE CONSIDERABLY MORE THAN CAN BE ACHIEVED DIRECT FROM A TRAVEL AGENT FOR A SIMILAR STAY,A PROBLEM IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH POINTS EVEN X 3 AND HAVE TO PAY PART OF THE BOOKING IN CASH WHICH CAN LEAVE AS MUCH TO PAY AS THE FULL COST BOOKED WITH A TRAVEL AGENT.Date used : 14/09/2013
- One night in NorfolkBy LHR2HKGLAXYYC11 May 2015aged 65 or overMale
Whole experience is awesome from the ease and speed with which boost tokens are issued to the reservation team at Best Western it could not be simpler. This hotel was excellent, perfect location easily accessible from the A47. Local to Sandringham there cannot be a better place to stay if you need to be in North NorfolkDate used : 18/04/2015
- Superb value and serviceBy sonnyspal11 May 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Each time we fancy a few days away we check with our Tesco list and see if there is a Best Western hotel that is suitable and available. We can usually find one. The hotels are always of a good quality and staff are friendly and efficient. Tesco staff are very helpful in finding a hotel or specific dates for you. A wonderful system which gives superb value for money. Thank you very much.Date used : 11/05/2015
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 387 6630 to check availability and price before purchasing your token.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• You must book at least 2 days prior to your intended stay.
• Paper tokens cannot be used in conjunction with email codes
• Best Western will only accept one token code per booking, and no change is given.
• Stays are based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room, bed & breakfast.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see additional information.
• Token codes may be used against 1 night stays, or more. Please note that some hotels may apply a minimum 2 night stay during busy periods.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens valid on Best Western flexible bed & breakfast rates booked on the EI rate plan only and at selected GB hotels only.
• All rates are subject to availability.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded. Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Children under 12 stay free subject to the availability of a family room (minimum two paying adults) and eat breakfast for free in conjunction with the purchase of an adult breakfast.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.