Best Western Hotels
Because every Best Western hotel is independently owned, they each come with their own character and charm. However, you'll always receive the quality of service you deserve.
Please note your token codes will be emailed to you rather than posted.
What you get
Best Western is the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in Great Britain. Just use your Tesco Clubcard to visit at a discount. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 Best Western tokens to spend on a break to one of Best Western's 140 hotels
They're all unique yet charming so everyones experiences are different, except for the polite and friendly staff treatment which is apparent across the range.
Best Western have been delivering local knowledge to intrepid tourists year on year, 30 years to be precise. From castles to sea views, country cabins to rural manors and city breaks, you can receive the same pleasures at a discount.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Best Western Hotels,
additional information about Best Western Hotels (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Some things in life are free!By Thanks19 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Over the years I have used my Tesco club card rewards to book several Best Western breaks around the country. My husband and I have really enjoyed every one and the service from Tesco and Best Western has always been second to none. Firstly I check the hotel's availability and cost with Tesco and then order the required amount in vouchers online. When I have received my voucher code via an email I ring to book, It couldn't be simpler. 'Thank You' Tesco and Best Western, no other reward card could better this service!Date used : 19/04/2015
- Great Value at a lovely Family friendly hotelBy Norfolk14 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
We have just stayed for the third time over easter at the Knights hill, it was again a very enjoyable stay, lovely rooms, nice staff, the Farmers Inn pub next door is ideal for a meal with the children. The breakfasts are great in the very nice main restaurant. Location is great, only 10 minute drive to the coast. We will return once we have saved up enough points.Date used : 04/04/2015
- Easy purchaseBy Shortbreaker13 April 2015aged 45 to 54Female
Easy to receive and use the vouchers. This was a two day break with a wine run! Very convenient although it could be said that this hotel is a little dated.Date used : 10/04/2015
- Problems with smoke smellBy DkMomInUk10 April 2015aged 35 to 44Female
I had no problems with the ordering of the vouchers from Tesco. That part is easy and if you are complaining about that bit, you just haven't done your homework, it is clearly written on tesco's website, there is no way you can be surprised over the process if you read there! It works well and our family loves getting these "free" treats. Imagine, staying at hotels without having to get any money out of your pocket? This time it was a sort of last minute decision to go to Birmingham in the week leading up to easter, so there wasn't a lot to choose from, (which was our own fault) and we didn't get the hotel of our first choice, but thought this should be OK. Unfortunately we are a family with various degrees of smoke allergics and we trusted the "smoke-free" badge at their website. We are a family of 5, so we stayed in two different rooms on opposite sides of the hotel and in both rooms we had a lot of smell of smoke. The smoke itself didn't actually come in (as in visible fumes ) so the daughter who gets a sort of asmatic cough from smoke didn't react to that bit, but the smell was overwhelming especially in the evening and those of us with allergies suffered a lot of headache and general discomfort on that account. We have stayed a lot at hotels and my husband stays weeks at the time at hotels for business trips and we have not really encountered that problem before. Not in the bedrooms at least. Normally a hotel will enforce no-smoking rules but here it seemed like the staff might even have been the culprits themselves One of the rooms was facing the back of the hotel with a flat roof underneath and several cigarette buds could be found just underneath our window so it seemed like a room upstairs was used as a smoking room. For that reason I cannot recommend this particular hotel, but the Tesco voucher deal is awesome.Date used : 01/04/2015
- Excellent stay as alwaysBy Gillybabe07 April 2015aged 55 to 64Female
To exchange the Tesco vouchers was very straight forward. We stayed at The Le Strange in March as it was my husbands birthday.The Hotel is so lovely, views out to the sea totally amazing it was very relaxing, the food, staff first class. Will stay again ** This was our second visit - using our Tesco vouchers **Date used : 07/04/2015
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 387 6630 to check availability and price before purchasing your token.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• You must book at least 2 days prior to your intended stay.
• Paper tokens cannot be used in conjunction with email codes
• Best Western will only accept one token code per booking, and no change is given.
• Stays are based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room, bed & breakfast.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see additional information.
• Token codes may be used against 1 night stays, or more. Please note that some hotels may apply a minimum 2 night stay during busy periods.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens valid on Best Western flexible bed & breakfast rates booked on the EI rate plan only and at selected GB hotels only.
• All rates are subject to availability.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded. Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Children under 12 stay free subject to the availability of a family room (minimum two paying adults) and eat breakfast for free in conjunction with the purchase of an adult breakfast.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.