Best Western Hotels
Because every Best Western hotel is independently owned, they each come with their own character and charm. However, you'll always receive the quality of service you deserve.
Please note your token codes will be emailed to you rather than posted.
What you get
Best Western is the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in Great Britain. Just use your Tesco Clubcard to visit at a discount. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 Best Western tokens to spend on a break to one of Best Western's 140 hotels
They're all unique yet charming so everyones experiences are different, except for the polite and friendly staff treatment which is apparent across the range.
Best Western have been delivering local knowledge to intrepid tourists year on year, 30 years to be precise. From castles to sea views, country cabins to rural manors and city breaks, you can receive the same pleasures at a discount.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Best Western Hotels,
additional information about Best Western Hotels (download PDF file *)
Visit their website.
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Paradise LostwithielBy ChrisSE1303 March 2015aged 45 to 54Male
Very easy to book through the Tesco Clubcard facility, the only drawback being that this means any discounts advertised by Best Western are not available. We did, however, enjoy the room upgrade and found the accommodation clean, well serviced, spacious and comfortable. The cooked breakfasts using local produce were always to a very high standard and set us up for the day exploring the town and local area. The staff were all polite and went out of their way to be helpful and informative.Date used : 27/02/2015
- Great weekend break...By Sanchez03 March 2015aged 35 to 44Male
Great weekend in a lovely hotel. Booking and confirmation was easy, one short phone call and 3 e-mails in total. Strongly recommend this hotel...Date used : 27/02/2015
- Delightful HotelBy juniejoe28 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
the whole experience was exceptional from check in to check out.polite and helpful and cheerful staff and comfortable and clean hotel throughout. Would definitely recommend and would visit again.Date used : 24/02/2015
- Good experienceBy northerners26 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
The whole process from boosting vouchers to booking the hotel went very smoothly. The room was upgraded as promised when we signed up for a reward card. We were pleasantly surprised that the room was so cosy. Recommended.Date used : 06/02/2015
- Friendly HotelBy Diamondsue23 Febuary 2015aged 55 to 64Female
We stayed in The Centurion for 2 nights courtesy of Tesco Vouchers. The hotel,was very comfortable with excellent breakfasts and very friendly, helpful staff.Date used : 12/02/2015
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 387 6630 to check availability and price before purchasing your token.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• You must book at least 2 days prior to your intended stay.
• Paper tokens cannot be used in conjunction with email codes
• Best Western will only accept one token code per booking, and no change is given.
• Stays are based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room, bed & breakfast.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see additional information.
• Token codes may be used against 1 night stays, or more. Please note that some hotels may apply a minimum 2 night stay during busy periods.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens valid on Best Western flexible bed & breakfast rates booked on the EI rate plan only and at selected GB hotels only.
• All rates are subject to availability.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded. Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Children under 12 stay free subject to the availability of a family room (minimum two paying adults) and eat breakfast for free in conjunction with the purchase of an adult breakfast.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.