Best Western Hotels
Because every Best Western hotel is independently owned, they each come with their own character and charm. However, you'll always receive the quality of service you deserve.
Please note your token codes will be emailed to you rather than posted.
What you get
Best Western is the largest group of independently owned and managed hotels in Great Britain. Just use your Tesco Clubcard to visit at a discount. For every £10 in Clubcard vouchers you exchange, you'll receive £30 Best Western tokens to spend on a break to one of Best Western's 140 hotels
They're all unique yet charming so everyones experiences are different, except for the polite and friendly staff treatment which is apparent across the range.
Best Western have been delivering local knowledge to intrepid tourists year on year, 30 years to be precise. From castles to sea views, country cabins to rural manors and city breaks, you can receive the same pleasures at a discount.
How to place your order
1. Choose how much in Clubcard vouchers you’d like to exchange using the basket on the right. Any change left over from your Clubcard vouchers will be added back into your Clubcard Account.
2. We’ll aim to send you two emails within 30 minutes – please note this may take longer due to additional security checks. One will be your order confirmation. The other will contain your token codes and instructions on how to use them.
For more information about using your boost tokens with Best Western Hotels,
additional information about Best Western Hotels (download PDF file *)
* To view this file, you will need to download Adobe Reader.
- Good value for LondonBy Parsifal17 March 2015aged 65 or overFemale
Handy for Kensington museums and very near tube station so easy to get to West End. Our room was very small but we arrived early and took the first available. Staff very friendly. Breakfast a bit limited (no cakes!). Would recommend.Date used : 28/02/2015
- Surprisingly good weekendBy SteveWM15 March 2015aged 55 to 64Male
It's not much to look at from the outside and it is only a 3* establishment but the extended Brome Grange turned out to be surprisingly good. The room was clean and comfortable, the service efficient and friendly, and the restaurant was especially good. Although the menu looked like ordinary British fare and we were braced for mediocrity the food turned out to be really good - the head chef clearly takes great pride in his work. After the food on the first night of our two-night stay proved so good we ate there again the following night and weren't disappointed. Only a dripping and malfunctioning coldwater tap in the room marred an otherwise perfect stay.Location/Branch : Brome Grange
- Enjoyable weekend breakBy Raraj11 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Great location with views across to Wales. Helpful friendly staff. Excellent breakfast. The carpet in the room was a little stained and the power of the electric shower was poor. Overall i would recommend this hotel for a relaxing weekend break.Date used : 06/03/2015
- OK for free from Tesco vouchersBy Dickers08 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Room was clean but very small for 2 people. Bathroom sliding door didn't fit very well, so was not very private!! Hotel staff very pleasant and helpful. Lovely breakfastDate used : 21/02/2015
- Great choiceBy leggs1104 March 2015aged 55 to 64Female
Great hotel, extremely helpful staff, good value meals in the bar/lounge area, very clean, superb bed with a good nights sleep, and great with our grandson of 15 months x x thanks for a great timeDate used : 23/03/2015
Add to basket
• Please call the reservations team on 0844 387 6630 to check availability and price before purchasing your token.
• Room availability is limited and prices may vary depending on time of booking.
• You must book at least 2 days prior to your intended stay.
• Paper tokens cannot be used in conjunction with email codes
• Best Western will only accept one token code per booking, and no change is given.
• Stays are based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room, bed & breakfast.
• Hotel exclusions apply, please see additional information.
• Token codes may be used against 1 night stays, or more. Please note that some hotels may apply a minimum 2 night stay during busy periods.
Terms & Conditions
• Tokens valid on Best Western flexible bed & breakfast rates booked on the EI rate plan only and at selected GB hotels only.
• All rates are subject to availability.
• Any additional extras, including children’s meals, will be payable at the hotel by cash, credit or debit card. Quote the specific rate when booking. Certain dates may be excluded. Websites shown are for information only - tokens cannot be used for internet bookings and are not valid on prices shown on the internet.
• Children under 12 stay free subject to the availability of a family room (minimum two paying adults) and eat breakfast for free in conjunction with the purchase of an adult breakfast.
• Tokens are valid for 6 months from issue.
• You must exchange your Clubcard vouchers for tokens, Clubcard vouchers will not be accepted by the supplier.
• Tokens are not transferable and will be issued with the name shown on your Clubcard vouchers and may be printed with your postcode.
• All standard Tesco.com and Clubcard scheme terms and conditions apply, these can be found on the website.
Unused, expired and redeemed tokens cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned. This does not affect your statutory rights.